Advanced Instruments Laboratory Profile:
This is the ministry of health reference Laboratory. In this laboratory most of the services are related to chemical analyses of water and wastewater and foods and air quality (sampling and measurement of different pollutants according to the standard and modern methods which were approved by accreadible national and international organizations) are provided.
It's worth mentioning that , by taking advantages of valuable experience of experts and university faculty members, technical and scientific cooperation in theses and research projects of postgraduate students will be carry out furthermore, conducting national/ regional research , training postgraduate students , holding workshops. Special education services for staff who are relevant to these organization in all around the country, and relevant services to civil services organization and private sectors are being offered.
- Heavy Metals Measurement
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) Measurement
- Trihalomethanes (THMs) Measurement
- Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCBs) Measurement
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) Measurement
- Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons (TPHs) Measurement
- Residual Pesticides Measurement
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Measurement
- Microwave Digestion
- TOC Analyzer